A Couple Pretty Solid Montana Muleys

Big Sky

As some of you know I have beetles and clean skulls and I am also a school teacher (teach art). This year a couple of my students killed some pretty decent bucks. I ended up with more big bucks this year killed locally, than I have since I moved here 12 years ago. These are the two top mule deer. The biggest of the two bucks was killed by a mid school aged student, and the other by a freshman in high school. Not to bad for a couple of youngster's. I thought some of you might enjoy seeing them. I know I always enjoy seeing good sized antlers anyway. I happy for the kids as both of them really enjoy hunting and football. Pretty hard to balance between those two sports sometimes and their time hunting gets real limited in the fall.
attachment.php

Both in a general unit. One on private, the other on private, but the landowner lets everyone hunt. It main as well be public, plus it's border on one side by Block Management. Come to think of it, both of those pieces of private land are bordered by the same Block Management property.

Both in a general unit. One on private, the other on private, but the landowner lets everyone hunt. It main as well be public, plus it's border on one side by Block Management. Come to think of it, both of those pieces of private land are bordered by the same Block Management property.

Awesome to hear. Glad to see there are some good deer left in general units in montana, I was worried for a bit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back