Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

A couple more...

BOWUNTR

I had a few hours the other day to chase the local dogs.

On the first stand I called a single in to 10 yards and he busted me.

Second stand I see two coyotes when I approach my stand. They didn't see me. As soon as they go out of sight I setup and start calling. Both of them come charging in and I miss one at 35 yards. The next two stands are for nada.

I was going to head home and decided to hit a couple more. On my fifth stand I catch movement coming in so I drew back. He stopped facing me at what I thought was 30 yards. I decided to shoot him right in the chest before he busts outta there. Bam. I hit him right below his left eye. He was more like 22 yards. The Muzzy traveled through his skull and then blew out his spine in his neck. Muzzy devestation and zero tracking. I'll take that one. A nice adult male.

On the next stand three dogs are charging in from three different directions, right after I hit the hand call. The first one that gets close is getting it. The first one on my right peels off at full speed without stoping. The next one from the left comes right in and stops at 15 yards. Sweet. I take a microsecond to aim and hit her perfect... right in the guts. She ran about 75 yards tearing her guts out as she goes and drops dead. I'll take that one too.

I've been out calling every weekend since my last double and opoportunities have been far and few beetween. Today was fireworks. Can't explain it. Ed F

index.php

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back