Caribou Gear Tarp

A 57 3/4" Long One????? Moosie Update

That's Great news! Thanks for all the updates. I hope they can get Moosie Sr. one too. This time it needs to be 200yds from camp
cool.gif
Keep those updates coming. Thanks

Congratulations! I forgot to say that. Good luck to Moosie Sr. too!

I wonder if its legal to take the meat off the bone in that area, like area 17 or 19 its not legal, and a single moose leg can weigh 150 lbs as one piece.

I agree and hope they get the next one 200 yards from camp!

That's fantastic! It can only get better now that they've made one kill. Sort of takes the pressure off...

Good for Oscar....Now he's earned being called MOOSIE.....Just like I can be called Squirrel...or Rabbit..or Coyote.(got one with the bow even..)....

Go Mister Senior Moosie..

cool.gif

Hey Brian, Whats up with he campfire?
I havent been able to get on for over a week. Thanks

ElkTurd... I won't tell you that the "MOOSE" we saw was Just a Bald Eagle
wink.gif
That would Make me look Silly .. right
redface.gif

Thanx For the KUDOS... DAD never got his. Seems that 300 Brown Bear decided to Visit us in camp and Chace the remainder Of the Moose out.... BUMMMER deal but we never gave up !!!

Pics will follow And don't look for Any Nekid ones... You know I don't do stuff like that
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

PS, Tell LBG not to post the Ones by the Truck
wink.gif

PSS: I only called 3 people.... YOU sun's O~bitches MAke it look Like I called everyone... When I ran Out of BAttery.. ANd only about 20 TOTAL mins.... The 2nd one was 3/4 Gone from the Weather... SO noone else was Called.. I had ALL 1700 of you guys on the list with Numbers to boot.. HELL the Numbers Alone Weighed 30 Pounds
wink.gif
So Don't Feel Left Out that I didn't Call you...

ALSO< Wylee Was the Next one I was Going to Call.... BUT DAD was In Shape And Packed 3/4 Of my Moose out for me !!!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back