8 Days in the Big Sky Part Dos

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
Two thumbs waaaay up for this hunting report. Man, you have experienced the highs and lows this year. I'm glad in the end you came out on top.

Kudos to you for sticking with it, that is a great bull! Hunting solo in those conditions is tough, I may have been tempted to head home after filling the deer tag.

I can't wait to freeze my ass off on an elk hunt in MT. Until then i just hop outta the shower and open the window while standing naked then close my eyes and pretend im on a cold hunt back in the states.

Great critters, great photos, great hunt, congrats! After enduring all of that solo, I'm sure the back pain will leave (eventually), but not the feeling of accomplishment and the memories will last forever.

That was one of the more succinct, funny and refreshing recaps of a hunt I have read in a while. And nice work on the solo, Arctic weather tag filling hunt -- buck and bull, solo, is no small feat.

Great write up! Well done!
I remember my MT winter in '75 in the Basin/Boulder area,following a snowplow all the way to Butte.................it's why I moved here instead,LOL.

Wow that's a great bull, nice buck, neat story. I admit I was thinking it might turn into something else when you met the two "coeds", who wanted their picture taken.........

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back