$750 buffalo hunt

hey calif, where have you been? I have not seen you posting around for a while. Hunting season past must not have treated you very well, no pics posted on every hunting site like a couple of years ago huh?

I've been right here, .280, and at Jesse's Hunting Page. I posted some pics of our New Mexico hunt, which was the only one I really went on this year. I started a new job and didn't have enough vacation time built up to go on more hunting trips. And I 'm not that ashamed to admit that I got skunked this year on elk. That happens on an unguided out-of-state public land hunt once in a while, ya know.
wink.gif
I passed on a shot or two on big bulls that I should have taken if I had been more comfortable with a new muzzleloader. No excuses, my fault for not practicing more over 100 yards with it.

I don't recall ever seeing a picture of anything you've killed at any of the forums where you lurk, er post, I mean.

Cali..And you'll never see a picture either
smile.gif
smile.gif
First, you psot a picture it's Bragging, Nextyou don't and you're a looser..

Just like when The Greek posted at Yoops I don't emply people therefore I don't do anything for the comunity.. Yet he doesn't either... Like an Alchholic telling a drinker that they are a druck
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

The guy jsut don't get it... And, I don't use Splel cheque either... But I speak 3 languages and have a high IQ for a dumb guy
wink.gif

Hey if you guys do this I am all for it. Sounds like fun to me. Kiss my ass 280!

We actually found a Piglatin translator... Always start with the vowel. take the first letter and Move it to the end and Add ay... If the word Stats with a vowel add "way" at the end

so when I write this it would look like..

osay enwhay iway itewray isthay itway ouldway ooklay ikelay ..

Or something like that
smile.gif
HAHA

Either way/.. I'm gonig on a buffalo hunt and 280 can Blow me
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

If we eat canned salmon, and canned tuna, and canned spam, and canned buffalo, can we can 280 and have canned asshole?

I'm not sure what it would be good for, but then no one has found anything the 280 is good for except to tease and abuse...

cool.gif

Moosie....I see about half your posts crossing over into "Ebonics".....so count that as 5 languages
wink.gif
......yer gettin' more learned by the minute!
hump.gif

danny boy, surely an educated fella like yourself can up with a better response then that, hell moosie blew you out of the water and we all know he barely finished the 8th grade. Generally moosie makes an ass of him self but occasionally and I mean OCCASIONALLY he comes up with something funny and not totally juvenile, so please danny boy work on your responses. You have three days as I am off to Big Timber to hunt coyotes till Monday, let the games begin

Hunt for coyotes?? Why, is your sheep angry with you??

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-28-2003 09:02: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Hunting for Spring food there 280 ?!?! I could send you my leftover lunch
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I actually never finished the 10th Grade... But I graduated 6th grade with honors... Even got a little letter from the president of the USA !!! So NANNY NANNY boo boo !!!!

All a .280 is is a 7mm Mag., without the MAG.. I spells the way I wants, check yourself.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> they are not buffalo hunts they are buffalo shoots, can anyone say GAME FARM? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There never was much, history or otherwise, but buffalo shoots. The only hunt portion of a buffalo hunt today in the wild is finding enough buffs to have a shoot. So if you can buy one on a farm you have your shoot. Go gettem boys.
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

.280, you a freind of BUZZ?

There is still a legitimate bison hunt!!! UT has a herd and free range bison in the Henry Mtns and all whom I've talked to that has drawn a tag said it is by far the hardest hunt they have ever been on.

Tyler, Arizona has a REAL buffalo hunt also. House Rock Ranch where the elevation ranges from over 9000 feet to less than 5000 feet in about a 3 mile stretch. The buff are liable to be anywhere in between. Unfortunately, it's also a draw hunt and after almost 20 years of trying, I want a bucking fuffalo.. So I'm taking the option..

cool.gif

Jim Shockey, the BC muzzleloader outfitter/hunter who just recently finished the North American Slam of Big Game has an article about buffalo hunts of the world in the current American Hunter mag. from the NRA. Its interesting, he talked about 4 of them and ranked the bison as the 4th best hunt. He did them all with one of those muzzleloaders and had to reload on a few and his backup guide's comments are pretty entertaining. Like, "When he charges, you shoot and reload fast, if he keeps coming, I'll shoot, if he is still coming, run like hell." He survived, but describes some spooky charging situations where he was up close to a pissed off one ton buff.

Tom....I was in a similiar situation.........one night when I was drunk at the Mangy Moose
eek.gif
We were in there hunting fer BScat...no luck, then I find myself being stalked, kinda charged
fight.gif
, by this big buff.......she had to be close to a ton!
footinmouth.gif

....I'm telling ya, until you find yourself tangling with a ton of buff........you just can't even imagine the horror!
frown.gif

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back