MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

$750 buffalo hunt

I'll dive in for that
biggrin.gif

DS, You have be careful when you around one ton in the buff. You take too many chances...

cool.gif

Where is that Mangy Moose? If I go buy, I'll go in for a drink maybe? That reminds me of the story where a guy died from not being able to breath with the muff on him, what a way to go. People thought he was yelling in pleasure or something, big mistake.

Tom...do you think it was the loss of airflow that killed him, or the toxic fumes from that skank that was ridin' him!
eek.gif

Danr......so true, and that is what Encampment is known for.....it's 17inch lope herds that graze in front yards.....and the one-ton muffs in the buff that frequent the sleeze holes in town......well, and maybe also known for one of it's favorite sons
yawn.gif

Tom.......the Mangy Moose is the one time favorite watering hole of BScat.......until he was banned by the owner. But cooler heads prevailed and the ban was lifted......after the owner did the books and noticed a decline in sales!
biggrin.gif
...ain't the smartest business move to ban your best customer!hahahha
hump.gif

Tom.....if your ever driving through and want to stop for a drink like you said.....be sure to check the "Blocan Sign" out front......if it reads "Blocan Ban in force" it is safe to stop and water......but if it reads "Blocan Ban lifted"...KEEP DRIVING!!!!!!
eek.gif

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back