Caribou Gear Tarp

6x6

Cameron Hunt

Well I learned that my girlfriends father got fortunate and scored an awsome bull. I am working on getting pics of it and loaded here so bear with me. He went out the 2nd morning and saw some cows and calfs. A little later he was driving to a differant location and a couple of cows crossed the road. He stopped and got out to watch. A min later Mr. Bull came accross and met with Mr. Pressley's .06. The bull went a short distance and collapsed. As it was getting close to dark his hunting buddies met up with him and they loaded up the bull and headed back to the cabin. Gene said that he is the nicest bull he has ever shot. I cant wait to see the pictures too. Bear with me and I will get them asap.

Does that weight include the head and hide I am assuming? If its without the hide and the head that is a major huge elk.

hanging weight ? I havethat as Hanging weight.. but it's in grams.. OK, Mili Grams... OK Deci grams.......

Still waiting on the pics to get to me, I think that I will be in Boise before they get to me. Yes 800 on the hoof. They got 410 lbs of meat from the butcher. Cant wait to get there next week. I think I will get the pics then. Gene said it was a monster of a bull, the biggest he has shot. Good luck to you all. Cameron

I guess I better get the pics on here soon......... the view to reply ratio is awful to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will get them this weekend. Keep checking back... Cameron

I have to get my son to do it for me tomorow because I aint got it down. Yes 800 on the hoof. Unfortunatly I dont have any of the whole animal. Just rack and head shot. But man that meat tasted good.........

Great job Cameron...

How's it going down there?

A little hot or you getting used to it?

Send the pics here, I'll get them up for you... :D

Russ were you able to get the pics of the elk that I sent to you? Guys trust me, I have sent them to Kevin and Russ and they havent been able to post them for me... sorry..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back