Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

6.5 Creed VS .300 RUM

One is flat-bill ball cap, the other is man-bun...so that makes a .270, .30-06, or 7mm-HT better than both. LOL

Both have there place but I see the creed playing a bigger and better role in our sport than the RUM. I think the only reason why I would shoot a RUM is so that I could post 500 times on a forum “That’s why I shoot a RUM”...
You always have to be so serious? 20 years of shooting RUMs. They are pretty fun really. mtmuley

Both have there place but I see the creed playing a bigger and better role in our sport than the RUM. I think the only reason why I would shoot a RUM is so that I could post 500 times on a forum “That’s why I shoot a RUM”...
Seriously....

You always have to be so serious? 20 years of shooting RUMs. They are pretty fun really. mtmuley

You asked which one was better 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m starting to think shooting a RUM is like being a cross fitter. You know what the #1 rule of CrossFit is don’t you?

You asked which one was better 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m starting to think shooting a RUM is like being a cross fitter. You know what the #1 rule of CrossFit is don’t you?
This was started as fun. If it isn't fun, see ya. I don't know anything about CrossFit. You do? mtmuley

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back