Caribou Gear

6.5 Creed VS .300 RUM

Well I have to say it would be no contest. One of the biggest mistakes I’ve ever made selling my 300 rum when I bought a 28 nosler. I have to say bought a 6.5 at the RMEF banquet the best bargain of the night was all you can drink for $10 dollars, that being said I’m not in love with the caliber, really like the kimber rifle though.

Since no one else wants to get this train wreck started I will!!!

obviously it’s no contest the high BC bullets of the 6.5 Creedmor carry down range “knockdown power” far past what a 300 RUM could ever possibly hope to. And it’s all about bullet placement which the creedmor is far superior at.....

There that should get the crowds around here fired up a bit

Since no one else wants to get this train wreck started I will!!!

obviously it’s no contest the high BC bullets of the 6.5 Creedmor carry down range “knockdown power” far past what a 300 RUM could ever possibly hope to. And it’s all about bullet placement which the creedmor is far superior at.....

There that should get the crowds around here fired up a bit
What about hydrostatic shock? The RUM must have a shitload of that. mtmuley

Well I have to say it would be no contest. One of the biggest mistakes I’ve ever made selling my 300 rum when I bought a 28 nosler. I have to say bought a 6.5 at the RMEF banquet the best bargain of the night was all you can drink for $10 dollars, that being said I’m not in love with the caliber, really like the kimber rifle though.
Not a mistake getting the .28 just maybe getting rid of the 300

What about hydrostatic shock? The RUM must have a shitload of that. mtmuley

I’m no expert but I’m like 70% Higher BC bullet compensates for that... I’m also 120% through a six pack stirring this dumpster fire so we have to take that consideration in too 🤷🏼‍♂️

Now if you can go ahead a neck me down a 300 RUM to 270 like I said in the other thread we might be getting somewhere

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurek
Back