52 Caliber MZ

G

Guest member 25165

Anyone use a 52 caliber mz? I used to own a Knight Long Range Hunter in 50 cal and it was the most accurate, best trigger, best finish on a muzzleloader I have ever seen. I see that knight has discontinued the LRH but have a few left in 52 caliber? Anyone have any thoughts on the 52?

Knight sells about a half dozen options online so I am not too worried about that. I would find what the gun likes and just stock up.

I should have been more specific in my initial post. Recoil? Accuracy? Performance?

I have a buddy that has one but he hasn't muzzy hunted for a few years. I shot it a couple years back and really liked it. Was also very accurate. He only found one place (Parker Productions) where you could buy .52 conicals though as here in CO you cannot shoot sabots. I found one other guy on Gunbroker that sells them as well but he's not had a need for them. At any rate, I loved the gun as the recoil wasn't really any different and accuracy was very good with open sights.

If I bought a 52 caliber muzzleloader I would also buy a 52 Cal bullet mold in case I ever ran out of bullets. At least then I'd know I could gear up and make my own pills.
Just a thought...

Back