Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Getting into traditional muzzleloading

Personally I prefer my Green River Leman in 58 cal. It has a slow twist for PRB. The loads recommended by GRRW seem insane but shoot well. The Medium load for my rifle is 175 grains 2f. It will cloverleaf 3 rounds at 100 yards if I do my part. This load is POI at POA at 100 yards. Track of the Wolf has a GRRW 54 cal Leman for sale currently.

None of the above, unfortunately. Settled on the maple-stocked Missouri River Hawken but let myself get distracted by more modern projects. No muzzy tags this fall so not as high of a priority.
At least that maple stock is gorgeous, makes a great wall hanger if nothing else.

None of the above, unfortunately. Settled on the maple-stocked Missouri River Hawken but let myself get distracted by more modern projects. No muzzy tags this fall so not as high of a priority.

I started out with an inline, then went to a pedersoli missouri river then a slow twist pedersoli rocky mountain and finally a flintlock. Just a steady progression.

If you ever get interested in flinters I'll be happy to give some advice. They have a learning curve but are so much fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back