5 things about you.

Multiple expulsions, the skateboarding(because I can’t even stand on one) and the massive amount of felony charges.
At one point when I lived in Texas- at around 18-21, I felt more comfortable on a skateboard than my own two feet. I never needed to get off.. I could get over any obstacle. Texas breeds some badass skateboarders. It helped me progress being around dudes better than me. I’d love to elaborate on the other two, maybe over a beer or around the campfire sometime, but not on here. 🍻

Wow, some of you guys need to expand on these stories a bit.

-Held a state swimming record for several years.
-Fell through the ice on the Yellowstone River trying to retrieve a pheasant. Resurfaced 100+ yards down stream.
-Made 3k as a freshman in high school renting out a sex tape a fellow classmates mom had made.
-fired from a recycling job for secretly throwing away all the stuff that I was supposed to be recycling.
-hit 3 people with a train and have yet to kill someone.
That sex tape was Shocking.

-Held a state swimming record for several years.
-Fell through the ice on the Yellowstone River trying to retrieve a pheasant. Resurfaced 100+ yards down stream.
-Made 3k as a freshman in high school renting out a sex tape a fellow classmates mom had made.
-fired from a recycling job for secretly throwing away all the stuff that I was supposed to be recycling.
-hit 3 people with a train and have yet to kill someone.
You went to school with Pamela andersons kid?

Don't make fun of me, mine are pretty run of the mill......

1- I have stood on the easternmost point of land in North America.

2-I packed a couple deer out quite a few years ago with a pack frame I personally made. Partially sewn myself and partially pieced from mil surplus stuff.

3-I've personally witnessed 2 wrong way drivers on a 4 lane highway in the last 3 years. Separate incidents.

4-In over 300,000 lifetime miles of driving, I've never had a speeding ticket or put a dent in a vehicle. Probably jinxed now.....

5-I know of no other living people that have the same first name as me, but I have read an obituary of one.

1. I don't care if you shoot a sheep in Canada or Alaska or if you use a hot air balloon to access the mountain they live on.

2. I am not a freak about anything.

3. I am not "core" as phu**. At this point, I greatly prefer to sleep on a mattress than an air pad.

4. My wife has no idea how much money I spend on raffle tickets each year.

5. I prefer hanging out with my dog than 90% of the people I know.

There are some very interesting things by many on here.

1) I have raised 2 outstanding kids.
2) Got into hunting 100% entirely on my own at a very young age. My parents made the mistake of turning me loose with a Crossman 760.
3) Finished Bridger Ridge Run 5 times - not a runner & didn't really train, but usually finished in top 10%. First time I did it I was smoked by Anne Trygstad over the last 1/2 mile. I was 34, she was 59 - will never forget that.
4) Went through Army Infantry Boot camp in 1986 at 17 years old and was awarded the "soldier of the cycle" out of a large company (3 platoons)
5) Took me 6 years to finish college and still don't know what I want to major in.

For my killed a deer with a Eastwing hammer one:

On my way to work after a bow hunt. My bow got left at the house but a used bloody arrow got left in my car. Saw a buck get hit and run into the woods. So I bailed out of my car grabbing what I could and chased him.

The arrow I had in my hand just kinda bounced off from him when I threw it. I had also grabbed said hammer. As I chased him he got stuck in between two trees and I was able to catch up and hit him in the back of his skull killing him. Or so I thought….

Put him in the trunk of my car and he came to at some point on the way to the farm. Made a mess of things and got his horns intertwined with my trunk lid. Couldn’t open it all the way and kinda had to climb in with him to get him free. Lucky he had passed by the time I got there.

Had that deer mounted. True story.

1. I've been to two different African countries to help fight Ebola.
2. I have two PhDs (educated well past my natural intelligence).
3. I have been tapped out by 5 different UFC fighters (two former champions)
4. I was on TV at the the superbowl. I should've told my boss that I went before he saw me.
5. I was on a TV quiz show when I was in high school.

Last edited:
At one point when I lived in Texas- at around 18-21, I felt more comfortable on a skateboard than my own two feet. I never needed to get off.. I could get over any obstacle. Texas breeds some badass skateboarders. It helped me progress being around dudes better than me. I’d love to elaborate on the other two, maybe over a beer or around the campfire sometime, but not on here. 🍻
Sound wisdom spoken!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back