Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

5 things about you.

1: I was born in Germany
2: I once weighed 346 pounds, but have maintained a 50 weight loss for 5 years and am losing again
3: I had a gun to my head twice, but never pulled the trigger
4: Received an article 15 for telling my Brigade Commander to shove my Bronze Star up his ass
5: I've been married 3 times, but don't claim responsibility for any of them

2: I once weighed 346 pounds, but have maintained a 50 weight loss for 5 years and am losing again
4: Received an article 15 for telling my Brigade Commander to shove my Bronze Star up his ass
John, I don’t know you at all besides from your posts here on HT, but I am so glad that you’re still here with us.

Wow, some of you guys need to expand on these stories a bit.

-Held a state swimming record for several years.
-Fell through the ice on the Yellowstone River trying to retrieve a pheasant. Resurfaced 100+ yards down stream.
-Made 3k as a freshman in high school renting out a sex tape a fellow classmates mom had made.
-fired from a recycling job for secretly throwing away all the stuff that I was supposed to be recycling.
-hit 3 people with a train and have yet to kill someone.

Wow, some of you guys need to expand on these stories a bit.

-Held a state swimming record for several years.
-Fell through the ice on the Yellowstone River trying to retrieve a pheasant. Resurfaced 100+ yards down stream.
-Made 3k as a freshman in high school renting out a sex tape a fellow classmates mom had made.
-fired from a recycling job for secretly throwing away all the stuff that I was supposed to be recycling.
-hit 3 people with a train and have yet to kill someone.
I forgot all about that tape….

"What are 5 reasons why Cush is a stronger person that just about anyone else I know."

1)Expelled from two schools 8th and 12th grades.

2) My middle school friend and football teammate was murdered by the Concord CA Police Dept.

3) My first and only black bear is unofficial BnC at 19 4/8”

4) I can do (multiple) grinds on a stair handrail on a skateboard.

5) I was arrested and charged with 39 felony counts of a crime. I beat it- Scott free. Kiss my ass California……
more than a couple of these are true wtf’s from me

Now that's cool, I didn't start putting my signature in places till I started riding cross county on the HD. 13 years ago.
All my signatures in those places and many more are job related lol. I used to work for a company that built custom wall and ceiling panels for high end commercial purposes and I signed the back of every panel I custom built.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back