Yeti GOBOX Collection

48 Years of Memories...

Awesome!! Would love for my house to look like that someday. Don't think my pocketbook or wife will allow that to happen. Well done!

Congrats to you on a lifetime of adventure and success that's fantastic thanks for sharing!

My Daughter will be jealous! That's her dream house! As I was looking through all the pics I was thinking.., Does he still have the drive to go on more hunts or has that fizzled out by now? Are there any species that he doesn't have? Does he still enjoy a local deer hunt or does he even have time for that? You've lived a full hunting life and I hope you get to do many many more hunts, thanks for sharing!

Thank you all for your kind comments.
Right now I don't have a specific hunt lined up for this year, but I will apply for all of the Montana special tags and buy a deer and elk tag here. Many of my international hunts have spoiled me from my DIY solo hunts that I do at home, but I still like to get out and I love deer, elk, and antelope venison so I've gone back to being a meat hunter with them.
Looking ahead, I would like to do an Axis deer and Mouflon ram hunt in Hawaii.
Last year I hunted Woodland Caribou and moose in Newfoundland. We didn't see a single caribou and I passed on 3 small bull moose, so I would like to go back there.
Other hunts that I am considering are: Columbia blacktail deer and Roosevelt elk in Oregon, Coues deer and Javelina in Arizona, Canadian or Alaskan moose and grizzly, and there is an almost endless variety of African antelope.

And I would really like my taxidermist to finish my 11 animals that he has.

My favorite of all of your mounts has to be what I think is your sheep slam. Which is definitely a lifetime accomplishment.

My favorite of all of your mounts has to be what I think is your sheep slam. Which is definitely a lifetime accomplishment.
Unfortunately it's not a sheep slam. I shot the Dall on a backpack hunt with Gana River Outfitters in the Mackenzie Mountains in Canada's Northwest Territories, and the other 3 are rams that I shot in the '80s on solo DIY hunts in Montana's Unlimited Units.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back