Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

3rd FF HT league

I have Allenn in 2 of my leagues, I like him as a fantasy player 🙂, he’s having a good season, Bills look like they will make the playoffs this year, playing well.
Matt
Yea I'm happy with the bills so far its been tough being a bills fan. Run defense has gone to hell the last 2 weeks. Has me a little worried. I also got allen in my other league. He has been a good fantasy QB.

Of course DeAndre Hopkins had to be the receiver for Watson's TD throw... Bah! Somehow I pulled an edge over L2H. The week is young though, would be a nice boost. Pull Edelman, he's injured... Abdomen, birdie says it's restricting him to very, very, limited field time. Just want the game to be a challenging event. Meh, to keep it fair, I have benched the kicker of all kickers, Zuerlein. <Says Bye week though we know computers make errors>
#KeepingitFair4Kenton
#LiesFTW!

Last edited:
#payKentonforthewin
#payKenton'splayersforthewin

Found an opportunity to share this... Rare so I must bask in this moment of "winning..." 😲🤣

images

Meanwhile, Duck-Slayer's kicking my ass in the other league...
#SearchingforHillaryLosingimage

Last edited:
#payKentonforthewin
#payKenton'splayersforthewin

Found an opportunity to share this... Rare so I must bask in this moment of "winning..." 😲🤣

images

Meanwhile, Duck-Slayer's kicking my ass in the other league...
#SearchingforHillaryLosingimage

You got Elliott, he has a chance too score 50 pts and beat me 😜
Matt

Of course DeAndre Hopkins had to be the receiver for Watson's TD throw... Bah! Somehow I pulled an edge over L2H. The week is young though, would be a nice boost. Pull Edelman, he's injured... Abdomen, birdie says it's restricting him to very, very, limited field time. Just want the game to be a challenging event. Meh, to keep it fair, I have benched the kicker of all kickers, Zuerlein. <Says Bye week though we know computers make errors>
#KeepingitFair4Kenton
#LiesFTW!
Man, its lonely at the top...well not anymore.

Purple Rain has taken the brunt of bad news losses, IMO. 959 points with a 4-4 ratio going into wk 9. His team stumbled this week though wow! For 959 points pre wk 9, he's had a heck of a rough schedule.
Looks as though Sawtooth may take #1 and is a team likely tough to beat. I'll enjoy the sunshine in #3 while it lasts.

Roster shuffle time... 🙂

Last edited:
Zuerlein top kicker swap for good TE. Need 'r trade done in time for this week's games.

Screenshot_20191105-111018.png

Last edited:
@jabber sheesh! You have a pretty good lineup along with a quality bench. I'm surprised you're not knocking heads. Players not hitting their marks or what?

@jabber sheesh! You have a pretty good lineup along with a quality bench. I'm surprised you're not knocking heads. Players not hitting their marks or what?

Injuries, players not coming through for me and opponents scoring above projections.

If I can hang around and make the playoffs, who knows what will happen.

I left some points on the bench this week, hopefully that doesn’t end up making me lose 😬 our other league I left Christian Kirk on the bench 31pts today🤦🏼‍♂️ and the Steelers defense who scored an additional 25pts.....
Matt

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back