Caribou Gear

3rd FF HT league

PayPal I’m not a fan of all there fees, Cabelas works for 90% of people...... I was going to do a prepaid visa but they also were going to charge a fee, I’ll look into doing something different for next year if the teams decide we should do it differently. But since there are 8 teams committed to the Cabelas’s card that is where it will stay.
Matt

PayPal I’m not a fan of all there fees, Cabelas works for 90% of people...... I was going to do a prepaid visa but they also were going to charge a fee, I’ll look into doing something different for next year if the teams decide we should do it differently. But since there are 8 teams committed to the Cabelas’s card that is where it will stay.
Matt
The cabelas thing is fine, no complaints. FWIW, I am not a big fan of gift cards in general as too often get forgotten or leave stranded partial funds on a card or folks buy something they wouldn't have otherwise just to use them. In my other league we use LeagueSafe. They take a cut of the winnings to cash out, but it is super easy and we are only talking about a few bucks for the winners.

For those of you who chose different team names than HT usernames, who is who? Not surprisingly, PurpleReign is me.

Did ok.. though my phone has terrible cell service and my work comp blocks any and all fantasy football links. A couple auto drafts not intended though, overall - meh... I'm sure Yahoo FF will give my draft an <drum roll> A+++ :D

I really liked my first handful of picks but my brother-in-law came over right in the middle of it so it was hard to concentrate on the draft. My last few picks were MEH...

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back