• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

3rd FF HT league

Sytes

My understanding of the points: If there are multiple teams with (example) 4-1 record, tied for 1st place, the tie breaking is ranked based on most points for those tied for 1st.
I was confused about the points vs ranking though now that I understand the basics, it makes sense. Or am I not following the thought process - (Highly likely... :D )

VikingsGuy

My team is what happens when you’re auto drafted
We had a couple of guys win the other league I am in basis auto draft. My limited experience is that post-draft choices in the second half of the season are the biggest predictor of playoff success.

Sytes

Always one, Kenton - y'er going down! (About as far as my tough FFL talk gets) This week threw me just as my mojo was rising.

kenton

Hmmm... @kenton a birdie passed info that DeAndre Hopkins has been benched for WK 9.

Oh and some *reputable news Corp said Edleman caught malaria and is in treatment.

#Effort2winbeyondthefield
Well, I guess I should trade them both for anything I can get. Thanks for the heads up, I would have looked foolish.