• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

3rd FF HT league

Hilljackoutlaw

I have Allenn in 2 of my leagues, I like him as a fantasy player 🙂, he’s having a good season, Bills look like they will make the playoffs this year, playing well.
Matt
Yea I'm happy with the bills so far its been tough being a bills fan. Run defense has gone to hell the last 2 weeks. Has me a little worried. I also got allen in my other league. He has been a good fantasy QB.

Sytes

Of course DeAndre Hopkins had to be the receiver for Watson's TD throw... Bah! Somehow I pulled an edge over L2H. The week is young though, would be a nice boost. Pull Edelman, he's injured... Abdomen, birdie says it's restricting him to very, very, limited field time. Just want the game to be a challenging event. Meh, to keep it fair, I have benched the kicker of all kickers, Zuerlein. <Says Bye week though we know computers make errors>
#KeepingitFair4Kenton
#LiesFTW!

Last edited:

Sytes

#payKentonforthewin
#payKenton'splayersforthewin

Found an opportunity to share this... Rare so I must bask in this moment of "winning..." 😲🤣

Meanwhile, Duck-Slayer's kicking my ass in the other league...
#SearchingforHillaryLosingimage

Last edited:

Duck-Slayer

#payKentonforthewin
#payKenton'splayersforthewin

Found an opportunity to share this... Rare so I must bask in this moment of "winning..." 😲🤣

Meanwhile, Duck-Slayer's kicking my ass in the other league...
#SearchingforHillaryLosingimage
You got Elliott, he has a chance too score 50 pts and beat me 😜
Matt

kenton

Of course DeAndre Hopkins had to be the receiver for Watson's TD throw... Bah! Somehow I pulled an edge over L2H. The week is young though, would be a nice boost. Pull Edelman, he's injured... Abdomen, birdie says it's restricting him to very, very, limited field time. Just want the game to be a challenging event. Meh, to keep it fair, I have benched the kicker of all kickers, Zuerlein. <Says Bye week though we know computers make errors>
#KeepingitFair4Kenton
#LiesFTW!
Man, its lonely at the top...well not anymore.

Sytes

Purple Rain has taken the brunt of bad news losses, IMO. 959 points with a 4-4 ratio going into wk 9. His team stumbled this week though wow! For 959 points pre wk 9, he's had a heck of a rough schedule.
Looks as though Sawtooth may take #1 and is a team likely tough to beat. I'll enjoy the sunshine in #3 while it lasts.

Roster shuffle time... 🙂

Last edited:

Sytes

Zuerlein top kicker swap for good TE. Need 'r trade done in time for this week's games.

Screenshot_20191105-111018.png

Last edited:

Sytes

@jabber sheesh! You have a pretty good lineup along with a quality bench. I'm surprised you're not knocking heads. Players not hitting their marks or what?

jabber

@jabber sheesh! You have a pretty good lineup along with a quality bench. I'm surprised you're not knocking heads. Players not hitting their marks or what?
Injuries, players not coming through for me and opponents scoring above projections.

If I can hang around and make the playoffs, who knows what will happen.

Duck-Slayer

I left some points on the bench this week, hopefully that doesn’t end up making me lose 😬 our other league I left Christian Kirk on the bench 31pts today🤦🏼‍♂️ and the Steelers defense who scored an additional 25pts.....
Matt

Last edited: