3rd FF HT league

Wasn't happy with some of my auto picks that I didnt approve of. But I shouldn't suck to bad. Cam Newton is on the trading block if anyone wants him.

Missed the draft, but got quite a few of my selected players. I am happy although Yahoo said I sucked at drafting with a C-.

Past evidence suggests you are the one to beat :)

The draft is always fun, but it’s really all about mid-season waiver wire. I won my friends league last year with only 1 starter from my draft.

I would like to think the second statement above has a lot to do with the top statement above. Looking forward to this season.

Yep forced to auto draft, I was on a plane. But I could use some wr help

Thank you Jerry Jones for spending $90 million to ensure my first pick plays this season. A bad decision for cowboys long term, as RBs just aren't worth that kind of money in the modern NFL, but good for me this season. My sympathies for whoever picked up Pollard.

Thank you Jerry Jones for spending $90 million to ensure my first pick plays this season. A bad decision for cowboys long term, as RBs just aren't worth that kind of money in the modern NFL, but good for me this season. My sympathies for whoever picked up Pollard.
Just in time to play against me! 👊 lol

Momma said knock you out...

To save face, each competitor of mine should place second and waiver quick pick players... This an excuse when you... Lose.

It's Taco time, friends. 😆

I'm putting up points, but I have the highest points against in the league

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back