390" Bull

Now that is how to tell a story. Congrats on a fabulous season.

The pack pics really put that magnificent bastage in perspective. Great story & pictures.

Awesome looking bull. Congrats to Cory! Thanks for the photos and write-up.

What a hog!

Thanks for sharing the photos and story, simply awesome!!

Congrats to you both.

Where the hell was I when this one got posted? Oh I see, it was posted yesterday.

Very cool bobcats. Congrats on a great hunt with some great bulls and unbelievable phots.

Thanks for sharing a great story.

Hey guys!

Thanks for the kind words. A special thanks to Donnie for putting our fall into words...it was an awesome elk season for sure!

I think my favorite part was standing next to Donnie as he shot his first elk with a bow after 16 years of archery hunting. His excitement was extremely contagious, and just set the stage for the rest of the season. It was definitely a fall I'll remember forever!

Corey Jacobsen

Doesn't get any better than that..

That bull is just a beauty Cory.. The stories were great Donnie.. Congratulations to both of you again.. Mike

BOBcats, good story. BuglElk, nice Bull again !! That bull didn't loose anything from the Pictures to holding it in my hands !!! It's truely a Beast !!!!

Anyone else notice the BIG hunter there, he was the guys that we went to AK with to hunt Deer. I think he's been ina elk video or two before as well.
(Cory, send me Burdetts Email and number when you get a Chance sometime).

I saw some Video of your hunt. Good times !!

Dave was happy to be back in the office the day you killed the bull ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back