Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

.300 RUM 700 Long Range

JT88

Alright, I wasn't planning on buying a rifle at the moment but... What would be a really good price for a beautiful 700 Long Range in .300 RUM under these circumstances? A friend is selling one and I'm having a hard time talking myself out of it. It has a Vortex scope and Harris bipod. I already have a scope I would put on it and probably either sell the Vortex or use it as a spyglass :ROFLMAO:

It's fair to say I have a problem when I find good used 700s o_O I love to shoot and handload so it wouldn't be a safe queen. Sort of just curious what others would pay I guess

The 700 Long Range is a great rifle. They were accurate and a deal for the price. I believe they were around $650 when new. At that round count I wouldn't be scared. Tell him to keep the scope and bipod. mtmuley

It's the blued model with B&C stock. I think it's the el cheapo diamondback but I didn't pay much attention to the scope. I have an NXS that needs a new home

Chances are it's probably broken already. Genius idea though, I love it.
You guys are gonna get coal in your stocking. But yeah, between the scope and bipod being sold bet the rufle ends up around that $700 mark. I tried to buy one from a guy I work with years ago but he gave it to his son. Bet it was a one shot and into the safe experience. As said, great rifles. mtmuley

Dang, I was starting to hope for some expensive RUM components. H1000? A die set maybe
Dies are easy to find and inexpensive. Find brass now. ADG is your best bet as Remington is non existent. It is what I prefer though. H1000 always seemed underwhelming in the RUM to me. Rl-25 and 26. Retumbo. If you hunt it the 200 grain Accubond is an absolute killer. I'm going down the lightweight mono at warp speed route now though. Love the cartridge. mtmuley

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back