MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

3 days left

Carnivore

Only 3 days left in Chukar/Hun season
frown.gif
I plan on going out on Wed. to chase them around one last time. Went out yesterday and had a great time. Got 4 Chukar, 1 Hun with six shots (no doubles). In fact the 4 chukar all came out of the same covey in about 5 seconds. I'm not a covey blaster(pick 1 bird at a time) so I was pretty excited. Hows your guys recent hunts been. Have'nt seen to many posts on bird hunting lately.

Steamer/Fltier did I by chance meet you guys yesterday up Syrup Creek?

For those in Idaho, happy hunting these last few days
smile.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-13-2003 11:24: Message edited by: Carnivore ]</font>

nice shooting Carnivore!

You can always drop over to Oregon to get in two more weeks of hunting. We've done well over in the Succor creek drainage.

Here in Nevada its open through 01/31. I'll get out 3 more times.

Congrats and way to go..To bad the season is ending, but all good things must come to an end..Later this year, that's all you have to tell yourself.....Later this year...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the luck gents but it's not really needed, I have a sucessful hunt everytime I go out (regardless if I shoot birds). But actually, my wife is headed out with me for the hike, so maybe I will get lucky. Nothing like a little wilderness nookie!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Good Luck on your endeavors Carnivore.

Hope you can find a flat place in the sun with little to no rocks, no cactus, or thorns, and no ticks.

Tell the dog to sit and hope she stays for a little bit.

biggrin.gif

I wonder if she will be impressed with your marksmanship when you stop in midstride and take a shot at a songdog...LMAO!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back