Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

3 bulls in 12 hrs- lots of pics

We have had some very fine years like this too --- brings fond memories, and why we rent a horse every year AND why I am looking at a MR pack! Looking forward to doing it again in 2011. We are on an every other year having the mountain to ourselves deal, the South Dakota crew draws their NR bull every other year. It is awesome not to see other orange for 3 days!!!! That is what ya call 'OYO' in the high country man. Awesome stuff.

Looks like you were bearin down on the scope pretty hard there Big O....(deer picture). Did the scope kiss ya, or is that from all that hauling of quarters?

Looks like you were bearin down on the scope pretty hard there Big O....(deer picture). Did the scope kiss ya, or is that from all that hauling of quarters?

I'd love to say it was from haulin qtrs, but I did experience my 1st "scope eye". Lesson learned- don't try and shoot straight uphill in the prone position, or atleast do a better job than I did. A little embarrasing., wish I knew how to work photo-shop.:)

Hey it's better late than never to share! (grin) Thanks for the photos & stories!

ElkNut1

Ya, that is frickin nuts. Tiger Woods at his best couldn't pull that equivalent off, well on the course.

At the motel/club he could probably keep up, either way nice work.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back