PEAX Equipment

29 yrs today.[married]

cjcj

My wife and I on our 3rd date [dove hunting] Damn I was skinny 200lbs. with hair.

Attachments

• 11-26-~1 (3).JPG
    11-26-~1 (3).JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 151
Come on CJCJ.. post a picture of what 29 years of marriage has done to ya !!! Do it, I dare ya....... :p

Dove hunting.... or watching the border even back then ?!?!?! ;)

HAppy 29th buddy !!

hey i remember seeing those cars in one of your pics before....you still have them!....rusting in your yard.

Nice 'Bo & Daisy' pose there CJ...you sure you guys didn't meet at a family reunion?:D :D

Congrats on your 29th...best wishes for many more.hump

Congrats, CJ! I've seen recent pictures of both of you and you both look great! I hope my wife looks that good after 29 years! (Glad she's not behind me watching me type!)

Hey it does look a little redneck.. she gave it to me in a card this morning

NHY.. no in-breeding here.

Wyo.
I wish I still had that 74 T-bird[ pimp mobile] in my yard...big 460 pulled my boat like it wasn`t there. :p

Moosie,John Wife is still hot, i`m not!hump

NO WAY am i posting recent pics of me ..Maybe after i sell some Gold next year... then get a face lift,tummy tuck,butt suck,hair transplant.. and penis enlargment.hump

We had a great day.. and now i have to go into the bedroom [victora secret teddy]...HELL YEA!

and now i have to go into the bedroom [victora secret teddy]

CJCJ.. if you're as ugly as you say you are.... don't wear that teddy. Some things are just wrong man, truely !!! ;)

I saw that one comming from a mile away. congratulations cjcj.
29 years nowadays is a long time. I got 17 years and I thought that was a life sentence. OOOPPPPSSS

OUCH

no dear I can't erase that now.

OUCH

Gotta go guys.

OUCH

Moosie my wife said those 'lacy crotchless panties" did not look good on me at all.:eek: ..I`m sending them back to ya:D :D

Thanks Guys... weird that 29 yrs in a long time nowdays..:confused: .

My Parents still living at 81 have been married 62 yrs..:) :) .. but my 4 brothers and sisters have all been divorced [1 brother 3 times:eek: ]... all of my friends have been divorced [at least once]

But that might make a good thread.....why don`t the younger generations stay together longer?

Divorce isn't that bad it's like leasing before you decide to buy(only really expensive):D the wife and I are getting ready to celebrate 7 years that's twice as long as the first 2 marriages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back