MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

$2750 Grizzly Hunt??

BRWNBR

not sure if this is cool to post this, so moosie feel free to knock it off here if it ain't.
But i had a guy cancell on me yesterday for his hunt that was suppose to start today, i need someone to get up here tomorrow and still get in a good six day grizzly hunt with free black bear (24 hours of daylight, so you could call it a 12 day hunt if you don't sleep!!) 2750 for the hunt, you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 907-892-4544

Again if this is against forum rules, feel free to delete it, just trying to get word out and about.

Man i was sick to see this and know I have 2 more weeks here in Kazakhstan.|oo That is one sweet deal. Glad to see people able to post last minute deals. I would not think Oscar would nuke this becaue these last minute deals are something I would love to see more of. Oscar, you packing yet for this one?
Thanks for the heads up.

lol naw man can't pay now and hunt later, only reason i can offer it at this price is because i've got some of the money from the first guy who cancelled.

Dude..... I leave for Africa in 3 days. Otherwise I'd be on a Plane !!! The only thing that bugs me is you didn't PM me first. If Someone would have snagged it and I wasn't going to Africa and I had missed out....I'd have been Pissed :)

You are family here bud, feel free to post any of your Hunts or cancelations, anytime !!! Seriously !!

Good luck Amigo !

That is a sweet deal. I just checked and air from SLC to Anchorage for me is $1000....that sucks...of course there is also the issue of getting off from work...wonder if the boss will buy it if I called in sick and came back with photos :D

I sure hope you can find someone to take it. I would love to, but we just paid off our cruise in Sept.

Fugg... dude if I had like 2 days heads up I would have jumped on this but Tomorrow?? Can't do it.

Wow! Let me go dig in my backyard and see if I can find where my wife is hiding her stash.

hey guys, i was able to find someone to fill the spot, they'll be there tomorrow night, thanks moosie for letting me toss this up here, i'll remember you guys if something comes up down the road at a screamin' deal!

Had to pull your leg a bit on the buy now and hunt later. I fully understand why these sweet deals come along from time to time. Man, if I would have not taken that extra wek off last trip home and decided to work an extra week. I would have been home LAST week.:BLEEP: But then again, I would be out fishing and not on the forum slacking off on the job. :D
Sent ya an e-mail and keep us posted and would like to see a picture of the bear that the lucky hunter will bag on this deal we missed. always nice to have a little salt in the wound. hump

crap this sucks--been busy and haven't checked the board in a couple of days---of all the weeks that I can't pull it off it would be this week--otherwise I would've figured out how to make this happen----I'm bummed---thanks for giving us a shot though----chris

man guys be glad you didn't have the stash for this one!! weather shut us down hard, got out a day early, didn't see any grizz, first hunt in 6 years without seeing a grizz, chased a couple blackies but over all it was a wash....bad bad trip...need to find a way to forget this one for sure!! count yourselves lucky, thanks for all the encouragment...but geez this hunt was a huge bummer, the guys that took it are bummin' hard, tough break, just thought i'd share the good/bad news with everyone!

man guys be glad you didn't have the stash for this one!! weather shut us down hard, got out a day early, didn't see any grizz, first hunt in 6 years without seeing a grizz, chased a couple blackies but over all it was a wash....bad bad trip...need to find a way to forget this one for sure!! count yourselves lucky, thanks for all the encouragment...but geez this hunt was a huge bummer, the guys that took it are bummin' hard, tough break, just thought i'd share the good/bad news with everyone!

That's part of hunting...........

That is a bummer but you never know what's going to happen. I'm not discouraged at all about that and if another chance comes up and I have the time I'd do it in a heart beat.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back