$2750 Grizzly Hunt??

I'm impressed that you are willing to come on here and admit that the hunt We all wanted to go on didn't go well. That makes me want to hunt with you even more.

Jake, thanks for the update and that is hunting. Know how you feel on the bummer hunt, but hell, thats the way she bucks sometimes.
I will send you an e-mail as I am going to do a griz or brown hunt in the next few years. I say next few, as I will have to pay a bit here and here since my daughter is in her first year in LSU. Not as easy as it was when living overseas for 10 months of the year and just jetting out to hunt whenever. Cost more living back in the States... Especially starting up a new home..
No to worry about the flights. With over 900K Frequent flyer miles, I can go any time no worries. By the way, you need some first class tickets to travel we can work a deal. :) Seriously..
Cheers,
Mark Thumper Boykin

thanks guys, good to see some mature responses, now days guided hunts are being sold so much as an animal purchase rather than a hunt purchase, can't tell the fish where to swim and you can't tell the bears were to die...if i could, i wouldn't be guiding!!!

Can't say that to many other guides would have posted that report. Sorry about the bad hunt Jake but i'm sure you'll have many, many more successful one's in the future. Kudos to you!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back