Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

261 muley down

I also forgot to mention MRS. ELKSLAYER also has a 261 muley tag and a moose tag. no pressure!!!

Looking at where he was living, he should be great eating. Congratulations and we'll all be looking forward to seeing your 680 sheep hunt photos.

Wow. Nice year already. Looking forward to the pictures of your ram

Impressive, I have such a hard time waiting out animals like that. How do you pass the time? I was in an area this morning that I probably should have waited out, but figured I had a minumum of 7 hours ahead of me. Couldn't do it...

Geez.. A sheep tag a, two 261 mulie tags and a moose tag in the same family... Whats your secret?? good luck on the hunts.

Great buck! I was watching a very similar buck in the unit on Sunday. Looks like it could be the same buck, very cool.

I was wrong, the one I've been watching is still there, and no where near as big as this guy.
I wouldn't be surprised if yours is one of the biggest killed in the unit this year.

Does your wife archery hunt or is she waiting for rifle season?

Good buck for sure. I hate to see this unit get so much attention. Used to be a sleeper till the farmland deer got visible. Randy, I'm betting a couple more big ones are going to hit the ground. Hopefully up high. The supertag hunter is here this week, and I know a guy that has the tag. mtmuley

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back