26 year wait - Utah elk hunt

@Beaver Hunter - sorry to have to deal with so many of my fellow Utards out there hunting. These hunting entourages, loaded with flat brims, skinny jeans, and radios are a joke. The Wildlife Board had the chance to tighten the regulations surrounding this type of behavior, but stopped short of making the regulations universal - regardless of weapon and unit.... morons...
Weird how a rule that would be detrimental to the way a board member operates gets way watered down...

Great thread and hope beaver hunter gets a giant

I can see you on the mountain fistfighting one of the “flat brim pillow biters” when they pop up from glassing and start yelling at you water sucks, water really really sucks. Mountain oppppps! Mountain ops is better!
I'm putting my money on @Beaver Hunter being much more subtle about his methods to "get back" as those type of people. Probably something that involves drawing a bull elk in the dust on their truck with a hidden little image or something.

He should randomly pin pictures of Barry wood to trees so when the flat brim pillow biters are scanning over an area quickly they catch a flash of something in the bush and BAM Barry Wood. “Get out the spotter, we need a closer look at this one!”
I'm putting my money on @Beaver Hunter being much more subtle about his methods to "get back" as those type of people. Probably something that involves drawing a bull elk in the dust on their truck with a hidden little image or something.

This is one great thread! Always look forward to Beaver Hunter’s updates and looking forward to seeing a big bruiser on the ground.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back