PEAX Equipment

257 Wthby vs Antelope

Big Sky

Three shots = three lopes. I apologize for the blood in the photos, but it was unavoidable. It didn't seem to bother my 7 year old hunting partner, so it shouldn't bother you either.
AntelopeTroy1.jpg

My daughter wanted to get in on the act. She was a great little trooper considering it was freezing cold and the wind was howling. VERY COLD DAY, but very high on the FUN-FACTOR scale!
AntelopeTroyNelly1.jpg

That's a strictly business piece of equipment you got there. Nice going on the speed goats. I too am a fan of the 257 Weatherby. Way to go getting the kid involved also. :cool:

Congrats on the trio Troy and for getting the daughter out and about...its the only way to pass on the heritage! Man it might be the camera angel but that bottom doe looks huge for a 'lope!

Thanks for sharing- Marv

Ridge Runner, yup that rifle is all bidness. Highly accurate and deadly mean when it launches a bullet. Onliest draw back is that it weighs as much as my pick up truck.

MarvB, while that is a good sized adult doe lope, I'm thinking it's more camera angle than anything.

Way to go on the'lopes Troy. If they reduce tags over there, I won't blame it on the winter loss, but a guy named Big Sky. ;) :D

Looking good bud, Between a few of you Montana Boys them Lopes are leaving the hills fast !!!!!

Congrats !!

hump.gif
NICE!!! I've got to take my daughter out Wednesday to help her get here lope. She's looking for a nice on too. The last one she got was 16+" she'll be trying to do better this year
shhh.gif
chicken.gif

Way to Wack 'em and Stack 'em !!!!

And with that smile on your daughters face, i doubt she noticed much of the cold.....

Great job and great pics...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back