Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

23 years of memories

Trailers and trucks are always better when they are traded for a new one…

I envy all of you that has the patience to own those things. My dad had multiples of trailers and each of them always had something going wrong in the middle of the hunt. Some worse than others that affected livelihood when you’re out there.

Best day I ever had was when I sold my camper. That thing was a headache from day 1.

To make it even worse, I didn't want the thing in the first place. I think I tore the heater out of it 3 times to fix it in the dead of winter.

Man I had hardly any problems with that thing from my dad to me only ever replaced the water heater. Small things here and there but thats it. I was edging that sidewalk and it just looks like boards. I hate that sidewalk it goes to nowhere.
@Mallardsx2

Does this mean you will be able to make your picks before the lock Saturday? ;)
All my fantasy leagues will be taking a beating...divorced with 2 year old, traveling for work, and an ex wife who also travels for work...its really just not on my mind with all the scheduling...not to mention grandparents in Pennsylvania riding my a$$ to face time and fly home constantly. Haha Just got back from PA Tuesday 10 days.

Best day I ever had was when I sold my camper. That thing was a headache from day 1.

To make it even worse, I didn't want the thing in the first place. I think I tore the heater out of it 3 times to fix it in the dead of winter.
Im with you mallards. Trailers are a royal PITA.

Funny camper memory ill share. I was roughly 17. Just dad and I on a week long summer camp trip. 2nd to last day we get into an argument over who was gonna clean up splattered bacon grease. Deal is one cooks and one cleans up. That night was his turn to cook. He is cooking bacon on the inside stove cause of a monsoon. I say cover the frying pan so bacon grease doesn't splatter everywhere. He refuses...I still don't know why exactly. So I cleaned everything but the stove and surrounding splatification of grease. He starts riding me about it so I got pissed and jumped on my mountain bike and rode it 73 miles home and left his ass. Lol
He is still annoyed by that day.

Back