2024 Nevada Draw Results

Some good news arrived today when I got my results. Nevada is officially a destination for the Fall. For the second time I will get to hunt muleys in The Silver State and my deer points sit at zero again. Two friends got cow elk tags, another pulled an antelope tag, and the last one got the muzzy tag in the same unit where I have the tag.

If the Maine moose tag comes my way, my Fall will be crazy.

If the Maine moose tag comes my way, my Fall will be crazy.
Ya I doubt you need to worry about that 🤔. Even at max NR points the odds are likely well below 1%. After drawing NH in 2012, I just look at Maine as playin with house money.

All red for us. We are now a combined 0 for 45 this year. Still hoping for Wyoming pronghorn and maybe a Colorado youth secondary draw tag for my son.

Yesterday was...exciting. Checked my draw results at the high risk pregnancy doc appt. About eight minutes later he told us to get to the hospital for more testing and to be ready for a cesarean. Made for an interesting afternoon. Wife and baby are fine and are planning on the original date (39 weeks) for cesarean.

Sea of red (and black) for me, but that's what I was expecting. One buddy drew a good pronghorn rifle tag close to home, another drew a bear tag, and another drew a good late archery deer tag we've hunted before. Good year to help out some buddies, hunt California bears, and do the usual waterfowl.

To my absolute shock I somehow drew my first NV tag after 14 years. I beet the sub %1 odds and drew a NON RES Muzzle-loader Bull Elk tag during the rut!

062, 064, 066 - 068
Antlered Bull
September 01, 2024 - September 16, 2024

I will be calling some buddies ASAP to come along and help hopefully do some packing. I've hunted elk only one other time in my home state.

It's a huge area with only 4 total MZ tags. Gonna need to do some scouting for sure. WOW

To my absolute shock I somehow drew my first NV tag after 14 years. I beet the sub %1 odds and drew a NON RES Muzzle-loader Bull Elk tag during the rut!

062, 064, 066 - 068
Antlered Bull

I will be calling some buddies ASAP to come along and help hopefully do some packing. I've hunted elk only one other time in my home state.

It's a huge area with only 4 total MZ tags. Gonna need to do some scouting for sure. WOW
That’s awesome, you should document how the scouting and hunt ends up!

Yesterday was...exciting. Checked my draw results at the high risk pregnancy doc appt. About eight minutes later he told us to get to the hospital for more testing and to be ready for a cesarean. Made for an interesting afternoon. Wife and baby are fine and are planning on the original date (39 weeks) for cesarean.

Sea of red (and black) for me, but that's what I was expecting. One buddy drew a good pronghorn rifle tag close to home, another drew a bear tag, and another drew a good late archery deer tag we've hunted before. Good year to help out some buddies, hunt California bears, and do the usual waterfowl.
Glad to hear it went smooth had the same thing happen to my wife and I but ares ended in an emergency delivery of my son at 1.2 Ibs and 26 weeks.

062, 064, 066 - 068
Antlered Bull

That's going to be a great hunt. Scout as much as you can. Bulls should be bugling before dawn.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Su Sal
Back