Yeti GOBOX Collection

2023 New Mexico Draw Results

Hey guys my wife got her third elk tag in a row. She used my 270 for the first one and a muzzleloader last year. Do you think her 6.5 creedmore would be ok if we keep shots under 700 yards?
I recommend the creed only if you keep your shots over 700. Don’t forget the man bun even if your wife is doing the shooting

My horrific 12 year random lottery tag drought is finally over. Salvaged my first random tag in any western state lottery since 2011. Took an open sight muzzleloader deer choice in a low tier unit, but hell it’s over. I will finally get to return to the Pecos. Curious to see what it looks like since the big burn. About half the areas I know best burned, the other half no. That is actually good for me as I like to hunt the burn line transition. Stunned at least one box was green.

None of them have been my fault. Just jumping my shots or a cross wind. Probably because of all the bow hunters taking bad shots all year.
So you shot 3 and never recovered any of them? Maybe you need to drop a 0 from your name and learn how to shoot! And by the way, in somewhere around 20 years or so of bowhunting deer I think I have only lost 2.

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back