2023 New Mexico Draw Results

Guess what those all have in common? Results for every year have come out on a Wednesday. So unless they're bucking the tradition, we're getting results this evening, or on the 26th.
I believe they were also all one week before the advertised day. That would have been today. :(

I also don’t think any of those years had extended application deadlines. Usually I’m telling people to chill out and wait till the Wednesday before the published results day. This year I’m anxiously awaiting unusual news tomorrow!

Last edited:
What time does the G&F office close for the day out there so I know when to hang up my refresh button? 4pm mountain time? 5pm mountain time? It's getting late here in the east and I'm wanting to start making dinner :rolleyes:
You can press pause on refresh for 6 days. They've said on a couple of occasions now that it will be next Wednesday

...and the smoke guy built too big a fire, as usual, and it got away from him. And the strings to call in the fire burnt so now there is a wildfire that has shut down hunting for the year...

Hope is about to die for like 98% of us, so the delay, although annoying, has an upside.

Actually, eff that. I want this info soon to see if I need to adjust one state's app, and possibly rethink another state's. My assumption, of course, is that I will not draw NM.

Think about some guy living in a big white house rent free.
I’ve known it was the kid sniffer the whole time, just trying to drag it out. Just like I understand the transgender reference, don’t actually hate wolves, didn’t accidentally check last year’s draw results, am well aware of the muzzleloader scope ban, and have never resided in Texas. Sometimes you just gotta f around on a hunting forum to kill time on a boring day lol!

I’ve known it was the kid sniffer the whole time, just trying to drag it out. Just like I understand the transgender reference, don’t actually hate wolves, didn’t accidentally check last year’s draw results, am well aware of the muzzleloader scope ban, and have never resided in Texas. Sometimes you just gotta f around on a hunting forum to kill time on a boring day lol!
Tom is that you?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleyhunter456
Back