2023 NCAA Wrestling March Madness

I should look this up for sure but didnt Richard’s go to high school in Carbondale?
Pretty impressive to win 2 Illinois 2a titles and not be from a Chicagoland school even if they were at 125 and 132.
I don’t follow it very closely, but honestly surprised he beat Suriano.
That guy’s a nut.
I really enjoyed his matches with Desanto.

Pretty impressive to win 2 Illinois 2a titles and not be from a Chicagoland school even if they were at 125 and 132.
I don’t follow it very closely, but honestly surprised he beat Suriano.
That guy’s a nut.
I really enjoyed his matches with Desanto.
I’m not. Suriano is not as good as everyone believes. Richardson has had some good bouts with Gilman. Hopefully he can steal a couple at final x and qualify for the world team.

Interesting enough Spencer lee injury defaulted out of the tournament against Suriano in the semifinals. He won easily in his match and had a tougher go in the quarterfinals.

Gable Stevenson also put his wwe career on hold to try and qualify for the world team. He did not appear to lose a step and I don’t think he had a point scored against him in any of his matches.

Penn state will have a few people in final x. Retherford, Nolf, and Taylor as well as nittany lion wrestling club members Gilman, Dake, and Snyder.

I’m not. Suriano is not as good as everyone believes. Richardson has had some good bouts with Gilman. Hopefully he can steal a couple at final x and qualify for the world team.

Interesting enough Spencer lee injury defaulted out of the tournament against Suriano in the semifinals. He won easily in his match and had a tougher go in the quarterfinals.

Gable Stevenson also put his wwe career on hold to try and qualify for the world team. He did not appear to lose a step and I don’t think he had a point scored against him in any of his matches.

Penn state will have a few people in final x. Retherford, Nolf, and Taylor as well as nittany lion wrestling club members Gilman, Dake, and Snyder.
If you look at Surianos list of credentials vs Zanes that’s absolutely crazy that he just beat him.

Did you watch final x?
I guess Zane beat gillman?!?!

Did you watch final x?
I guess Zane beat gillman?!?!
I did not watch the final x but I tried to follow along via the interwebs. That was surprising! 2 matches to 0 it wasn’t even really close Richard’s over Gilman. Mars teller also beat Burroughs. First time in like 10 years Jordan Burroughs hasn’t repped the USA. Will he retire or finish out the Olympic cycle? He will have to drop back to 74kg for the Olympic trials.

I guess cox was in a wheel chair at weigh ins. I’m surprise he didn’t try for an injury extension. They usually do those at Fargo in july. I know at least 1 woman wrestler got an extension due to injury.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back