2023 NCAA Wrestling March Madness

Gellar

It is time for the real March madness the 2023 NCAA wrestling championships! After all of the conference tournaments, some fans, think the race may be closer than expected for the team championship, but I still have Penn State blowing away the competition with four national champions, and six in the finals. I will post my entire bracket breakdown tomorrow, but the individual champions:
125 Lee Iowa
133 RBY PSU
141 Woods Iowa
149 diakamaholis Cornell
157 Haines PSU
165 Carr Ia State
174 Starrocci PSU
184 Brooks Psu
197 Elam Missouri
285 Parris Michigan

Feel free to post your comments thoughts concerns, upsets, team, champions, or whatever else you see fit.

Think you've got one too many PSU champsin there. Not sure which one tho.
I would say 3-6 champions for psu. I could see Rby being beaten by fix and Haines losing to the field, but I could see Dean winning it all, he did last year, and I could see Kerkvleit beating Paris.

125 Lee Iowa
133 RBY PSU
141 Woods Iowa I HAVE A FEELING HE'S GONNA GET PICKED OFF THO
149 diakamaholis Cornell HE'S STILL PISSED HE GOT SEEDED 3RD AT CONF MEET.
157 Haines PSU
165 Hamiti WIS SLEEPER COMES THRU!!
174 Starrocci PSU
184 Brooks Psu
197 silus allred NEB over Jake (shit the bed )warner in final, LITERALLY 10 DIFFERENT GUYS COULD WIN THIS BRACKET
285 Parris Michigan

125 Lee Iowa
133 RBY PSU
141 Woods Iowa I HAVE A FEELING HE'S GONNA GET PICKED OFF THO
149 diakamaholis Cornell HE'S STILL PISSED HE GOT SEEDED 3RD AT CONF MEET.
157 Haines PSU
165 Hamiti WIS SLEEPER COMES THRU!!
174 Starrocci PSU
184 Brooks Psu
197 silus allred NEB over Jake (shit the bed )warner in final, LITERALLY 10 DIFFERENT GUYS COULD WIN THIS BRACKET
285 Parris Michigan
197 was the only bracket I had hesitation on. almost all of the top guys are 1 takedown wrestlers. There will be a lot of matches coming down to the wire and in overtime at 197. Flip a coin.

I agree with everything you have listed, except I think Peyton Robb will come back with a vengeance and beat Haines. I'm not sure on 197, I haven't followed it that closely this year.

I agree with everything you have listed, except I think Peyton Robb will come back with a vengeance and beat Haines. I'm not sure on 197, I haven't followed it that closely this year.
If you haven’t been following 197 you probably have just as good a shot at picking the champ as anyone.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back