PEAX Equipment

2023 March Madness

Well….fugg! At least I “won” the first round lol (akin to just stepping in a “little” dog chit!) both my champ teams are toast-Houston & Bama. First tourney EVER without a #1 seed left in the Elite Eight!

Good luck to those still battling!

Feeling bummed out as “my“ Wildcats fell by three. They were picked in a preseason poll to finish last in the Big12, and to come a few plays short of a final 4 berth is amazing.

The final four teams consist from 4th, at best, to 9th ranked regional teams.

Dorothy may have clicked her shoes because we're not in Kansas Toto!

Screenshot_20230329-215926-739.png

What a heartbreaker for Florida Atlantic. Last second mid range jumper drained to win by one.

HuntTalk glory for “John/ My Shining Moment“ if UConn falls, and a win for “lz/Halle Berry” if UConn wins its semi final game.

What a heartbreaker for Florida Atlantic. Last second mid range jumper drained to win by one.

HuntTalk glory for “John/ My Shining Moment“ if UConn falls, and a win for “lz/Halle Berry” if UConn wins its semi final game.
In first for now but I truly think UCONN is going to take it all which will toss me out. I was conflicted when picking the bracket and had thoughts of picking UCONN but went with Alabama instead. Will probably cost me.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back