2023 March Madness

Nobody making the tournament will want to face my Alma mater, as 26th ranked Oral Roberts is as dangerous a team as it was when it as a 15 seed they got Ohio State, then Florida, and just missed clipping Arkansas for a berth in the Elite 8.

Thanks @jabber for getting this rolling.

(My 2019 HuntTalk winning bracket got an Orion cooler to come live with me. it has been a very nice cooler for sure)

HuntTalkers……get working on your brackets! Don’t fail to pick 9 to beat 8 at least three games, at least one 5 falling to a 12, (of course I hope the Dukies fall to my Golden Eagles in their 5/12 matchup) and lean to Big12 and SEC teams when you dont have an inkling.

Random thoughts……

Memphis at 8??? Should be seeded much higher

KSU Wildcats beat the Bobcats to force a Wildcat v Wildcat in round of 32 (“just a coincidence“ shyster committee)!

Kansas v TCU for a forth meeting to get to the Final 4

Marquette takes OT to beat a hot shooting Vermont and then gets to the Final 4

Thanks Jabber for putting this together. It’s fun even though I’m always out by the end of the second weekend.

Just to help everyone out, my final four is Texas, Kansas, Creighton, Purdue. If your final four looks like mine I’d suggest making some changes based on my past performance.

Last edited:
Duke fan for too many years to care to remember, can't back down now. Good luck to all. After all it's just a game!

Damn...I think I tied with TomT last year...must not have engraved my bracket in the right font 🤷‍♂️

Gooooo Cougs!
Houston_Cougars_logo_HU-700x700.png

Im in...again. Feels like my Arizona application, apply every year at some point its gotta happen.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back