PEAX Equipment

2023/2024 update !!! Norris Road Elk Hunt

I have seen this sort of thing happen on a smaller scale in other states but there is a certain level of crazy in MT when it comes to elk, trucks and guns…
Oh, it isn’t just elk, my man. We also like to wild out on some roadside quarter-section antelope too. Gotta spray and pray with semi-auto tackle since they’re so small. Not ready to go public with my exact spots just yet. But I’d share via DM whenever you’re ready to head up here and see how far out an AR can really reach.

Oh, it isn’t just elk, my man. We also like to wild out on some roadside quarter-section antelope too. Gotta spray and pray with semi-auto tackle since they’re so small. Not ready to go public with my exact spots just yet. But I’d share via DM whenever you’re ready to head up here and see how far out an AR can really reach.
just shoot them with a 7 mag. Disregard the catastrophe of the aftermath.

What ever you want to tell yourself. :D Those Montanan's are dicks.

I've seen some questionable stuff done here as well. Coincidently it involves a lot of caribou along a highway.

I can stomach the volley from the blacktop better than the seeing them get whacked in the river on whatever shit TV show that was...

Hate to blow up a spot like this. I'm sure there's somebody out there with some sentimental history with the place, that wants their loved ones to put on flack vests, sprint out and sprinkle their ashes someday. It's only a short drive from town, go forth and enjoy, even just as a spectator.

#huntitlikeyouownit
#publicland
#elk
#montanaelk
#roadhunt
#ichabodcrane
#elkcreek
#roadhunt
#bull
#trophybull
#montanabull
#huntingisawesome