Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2023/2024 update !!! Norris Road Elk Hunt

Ive been sitting here the past 50 minutes, staring blankely at this glowing rectangle that is the confuser screen, trying really hard to form a second thought.

I finally did.

For all the reasons mentioned in the other MT elk topics - the one about it being a good year for elk, included - this is probably all that these people know. They might have tried doing it otherwise with no success or maybe this is the way they were taught/told how to make happen by someone else (because of all those aforementioned reasons), or maybe they did this with success once so they keep doing on it. Maybe they are just lazy. One thing I will add, tho, is kudos to their patience - I cant even sit still hunting deer for more than 30 minutes let alone sit in my vehicle all day hoping to see an elk (and its been a while since Ive been over that way, but there isnt even cell coverage to scroll the multinets if I remember correctly).

Seen the same shit in a state section along the hog back south of Livingston. Unreal what people will do for an elk

I really wish that was a one-off and not something that goes down in half the western states multiple times a year...I witnessed a WY hunt where the winner of the elk race had a side-by-side and launched it off the side of the trailer before the truck even stopped... on the highway...

I really wish that was a one-off and not something that goes down in half the western states multiple times a year...I witnessed a WY hunt where the winner of the elk race had a side-by-side and launched it off the side of the trailer before the truck even stopped... on the highway...
I think I saw this YouTube vidja. Some Kid Rock music was the soundtrack.

I joke, that’s just the seen playing in my head. And it’s awesome.

Just need to rehab the elk via a few cowboys pushing them back to that unnatural habitat in the mountains. I just saw a half dozen elk up in their unnatural surroundings. Oddly enough I haven't ran into the cowboys that pushed them up here. Was pretty neat seeing 6 elk, 4 mule deer, and 7 whitetails all on one side hill within about 2 minutes. Just need to find a 150 class whitetail I know they're around...

Although you’re kidding - there will be a few people that have a new place to plan to visit. Desperation..
Do these spruce trees look familiar....you gotta hunt smarter not harder.

Attachments

• IMG-6628.PNG
    IMG-6628.PNG
    3.7 MB · Views: 163
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back