2022 WY Deer

Great buck and congrats to the son also!!!
Please turn in the teeth on your buck, remember we have no mature bucks now because of CWD. They will give you an envelope at the G&F office for tooth aging for free. We need documentation of good mature bucks in our areas.

Again great buck sir !

Great buck and congrats to the son also!!!
Please turn in the teeth on your buck, remember we have no mature bucks now because of CWD. They will give you an envelope at the G&F office for tooth aging for free. We need documentation of good mature bucks in our areas.

Again great buck sir !
Thanks! Already done.

Holy cow! Huge buck congratulations, and congratulations to your son. How big were the bucks you missed if that’s the buck you ended up killing? How wide is your buck and how many points?

Holy cow! Huge buck congratulations, and congratulations to your son. How big were the bucks you missed if that’s the buck you ended up killing? How wide is your buck and how many points?
Thanks! The other bucks were smaller, but still mature I think. I honestly didn't get a great look at either since they weren't sticking around. Just knew they were big enough to shoot.

The buck I killed is a 5x9 and has a 24" wide main frame, and is 27" wide with the cheater.

Thanks! The other bucks were smaller, but still mature I think. I honestly didn't get a great look at either since they weren't sticking around. Just knew they were big enough to shoot.

The buck I killed is a 5x9 and has a 24" wide main frame, and is 27" wide with the cheater.
Hopefully I run into a buck of that caliber this weekend but I doubt it

How he lived long enough to reach that size is epic! What a great buck! Grats! And, grats to your other for what I would have thought to be a nice buck!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back