Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

Hey, still around just working way to dang much. Pretty pumped about Wilkesboro being back on the schedule, grew up going there with my old man. He'll turn 85 in May, might have to twist his arm and see if he'll take me one more time.

Kansas picks in, off for an elk hunt.

KFB moving to Childress next year.
Hard to believe Toyota is letting him get away, although I’m sure they put in their best effort. RC and Chevy are making quite the investment (assuming sponsorship and his truck team)

Hey, still around just working way to dang much. Pretty pumped about Wilkesboro being back on the schedule, grew up going there with my old man. He'll turn 85 in May, might have to twist his arm and see if he'll take me one more time.

Kansas picks in, off for an elk hunt.
I'm excited about Wilkesboro too. I would to see 36 different races throughout the year. No need to go to a place twice a year

I'm excited about Wilkesboro too. I would to see 36 different races throughout the year. No need to go to a place twice a year
NASCAR is too greedy for that, they don’t own enough tracks for that plan.

I would agree except for Dega and Daytona, they generally put on a good show and the racing is unique compared to most of the other tracks.

NASCAR is too greedy for that, they don’t own enough tracks for that plan.

I would agree except for Dega and Daytona, they generally put on a good show and the racing is unique compared to most of the other tracks.
They are getting better and willing to try new things. I like the direction it's going for sure

Well. Guess he earned one. Too bad I didn't take time to swap drivers around before the race. COULD have had a good day again. Oh well.

I had 1,2,3 but not all starters. Gibbs hurt me big time. Got wrapped up with things at home and going down to the hospital and never thought to check my picks before the race. NEXT WEEK!

I had a bad feeling about Reddick but it's hard to bench the pole winner. Should have listened to my instincts. Next week at Bristol could be a wreck fest. Not sure who to pick. Desperation and tempers could make it entertaining at any rate.

I had a bad feeling about Reddick but it's hard to bench the pole winner. Should have listened to my instincts. Next week at Bristol could be a wreck fest. Not sure who to pick. Desperation and tempers could make it entertaining at any rate.
Yes, expect lots of tempers to flare and his like Ross who really need a win to put it all out there, regardless of who is in his way

Yeah, this one hurt me. Can't have that this close to the finish line! Not real sure what I would have done besides switch Suarez and Gibbs. That would have given me 3rd, but it will teach me to check my picks ahead of start time from now on. Kyle was going strong until he ALSO lost a right rear and spun. Now I need to get my 1st place spot back!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back