2022 CO results

Only Bear and Moose have come through for me so far. No notifications about elk yet.

May 31 - June 3 is the reporting range. Might not see it until Friday.

I’ve gotten charged for a deer tag. Not yet for elk. Hopefully comes through tomorrow

I didn’t think they had run the deer yet. I have the bear and moose results but deer still shows pending. It usually seems to run one per day. I think deer will be tomorrow and elk the day after. I guess I will need to check the new thread tomorrow😁

I didn’t think they had run the deer yet. I have the bear and moose results but deer still shows pending. It usually seems to run one per day. I think deer will be tomorrow and elk the day after. I guess I will need to check the new thread tomorrow😁
Deer ran today. I am expecting elk to run Friday.

Forgot to put in.... Oh well I couldn't go hunt in Colorado this year anyway but the point would have been nice. There is always next year. Good luck to all who were on the ball

I like how the date on the deer draw, at least on my application, was May 18th. Don't know why the additional 2 week wait was necessary. Still waiting on Pronghorn and Elk

My CC just got hit for my elk draw. Pumped!!!!!!! Doesn’t say it on website yet though. Just fyi.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back