Caribou Gear

2022 CO results

ElkHunter80

Only Bear and Moose have come through for me so far. No notifications about elk yet.

s10

May 31 - June 3 is the reporting range. Might not see it until Friday.

Karl

I’ve gotten charged for a deer tag. Not yet for elk. Hopefully comes through tomorrow

utah400elk

I didn’t think they had run the deer yet. I have the bear and moose results but deer still shows pending. It usually seems to run one per day. I think deer will be tomorrow and elk the day after. I guess I will need to check the new thread tomorrow😁

Alpine01

I didn’t think they had run the deer yet. I have the bear and moose results but deer still shows pending. It usually seems to run one per day. I think deer will be tomorrow and elk the day after. I guess I will need to check the new thread tomorrow😁
Deer ran today. I am expecting elk to run Friday.

JF35

Forgot to put in.... Oh well I couldn't go hunt in Colorado this year anyway but the point would have been nice. There is always next year. Good luck to all who were on the ball

colo_junk

I like how the date on the deer draw, at least on my application, was May 18th. Don't know why the additional 2 week wait was necessary. Still waiting on Pronghorn and Elk

s10

My CC just got hit for my elk draw. Pumped!!!!!!! Doesn’t say it on website yet though. Just fyi.

Yeti

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DS51