Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Turkey draw

s10

Can anyone tell me when we will see results for the KS spring turkey draw? Can’t find that info anywhere. All I can find is when leftovers go on sale; if there are any. Thanks.

If it’s like the deer and especially elk results it’ll be a carefully guarded secret!

In reality an email has been sent about a week before deer and antelope results are released to let applicants know about the date. I’d guess they will follow that sequence.

Reactions: s10
I put in last minute just in case I feel like driving over. Hope to arrow on in CO this year, then jump over. Bird levels in the area I hunt in KS have really dropped off. A roost tree that used to harbor a 100 or more birds a couple years back had maybe 10. Tough times for sure.

I put in last minute just in case I feel like driving over. Hope to arrow on in CO this year, then jump over. Bird levels in the area I hunt in KS have really dropped off. A roost tree that used to harbor a 100 or more birds a couple years back had maybe 10. Tough times for sure.
Yeah I live in MO and birds are dwindling in both states. Private that I used to hunt in KS always had gobblers. It’s been nothing short of a ghost town recently. Unfortunate.

Yeah I live in MO and birds are dwindling in both states. Private that I used to hunt in KS always had gobblers. It’s been nothing short of a ghost town recently. Unfortunate.
The population is doing well in CO, hence the "up in air on KS" for me. If anything, I'd drive over and have a look, scout some deer spots for this fall and decide. The birds always roost in the same trees and I can get a good feel for what's there.

I think I drew? OutdoorKS profile is saying N/A under "Awarded Permit" but I'm showing a non-res spring turkey permit under Current Licenses & Permits.

I think I drew? OutdoorKS profile is saying N/A under "Awarded Permit" but I'm showing a non-res spring turkey permit under Current Licenses & Permits.
Check email for confirmation. Your account profile will lag the awarding of permits if they follow deer/antelope awarding process.

My family went 5 for 5.
Does anyone know how they'll do the leftovers? assuming there are some?

My family went 5 for 5.
Does anyone know how they'll do the leftovers? assuming there are some?
I guess you are asking about getting other people tags? For the foreseeable future, Kansas is a one bearded bird a year tag statewide. (And no fall season anticipated to return)

I guess you are asking about getting other people tags? For the foreseeable future, Kansas is a one bearded bird a year tag statewide. (And no fall season anticipated to return)
Yea, I got a buddy who might go if he can get one. I don't need any more tags, we'll be lucky to fill a few of the ones we got. I'll be working 6 days a week, but probably on nights, so only plan on hunting a couple of hours in the mornings maybe every other day. I just put us all in cause I thought we might not all draw.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back