Caribou Gear

Montana Drawing statistics

yellowdog

All,
I was wondering if anyone has notice discrepancies in the 2022 Draw results. I assume that some of the discrepancies are from the original draw vs the additional draw for archery elk tags. The area that I am researching is a archery area but the numbers are quite a bit different between what you find on the website verses the hunting regs. Any ideas?
1678228360941.png
1678228375144.png

I personally don’t have much faith in any data or statistics that the fwp releases. Last years draw was so screwed up I’m not sure they even know what happened. On a different note I have heard second hand info that someone was able to put in 2nd and 3rd choices for a first and only choice elk tag. Any bets if we have a “special draw” 2.0?

I see they now have "quota range" which can allow them to adjust on the fly per the information they receive from their in the field biologist.....

What a crock of shit

Draw deadline is closing in here end of the month. Anyone heard of a points audit yet or do those people that drew get to keep their points going into this draw too? What a cluster fwp is

Huh. I guess I've never seen it. Thanks for pointing that out amigo!
Never have they posted it in the Regs before. It is interesting they have up til the end of the month to adjust those quotas. So what is posted in the regs may not be what the actual number of permits given out is.

I see they now have "quota range" which can allow them to adjust on the fly per the information they receive from their in the field biologist.....

What a crock of shit
Wait fwp has biologists actually in the field?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back