Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2021 WY Draw Results

Nice ! You draw with points or off the random? What unit ? Congratulations that’s so awesome! Lucky for you with the state probably going to a 90/10 split it is going to make it even more difficult to draw.
Thanks! I drew with points, area 4. Yeah, I figured if I didn't draw this year and they changed the split I'd be another 10 plus years out. Thank you Wyoming!!

I hope you post story and pics here. I swung and missed for bison bull.

Thanks. I sure will. I know this can sometimes be a tough tag, but I live relatively close to the unit and am willing to put in as many days as possible to be successful. Hopefully I can share an amazing story and some trophy pics next fall.

Thanks! I drew with points, area 4. Yeah, I figured if I didn't draw this year and they changed the split I'd be another 10 plus years out. Thank you Wyoming!!
Smart move I have a buddy that has the same amount of points as you and suggested applying for a hunting that would better his odds of drawing this year before they did the 90/10 change .

@WyoDoug how's the fawn crop looking in your neck of the woods
There is a bunch on base. I am on base nearly every day for something, delivering or fitness center. Looks good there. I have not done any scouting yet in my actual hunt area. None in the turkey area I tried to hunt this year before I got the flu but that is not prime habitat antelope like either. I am going to do some scouting soon along with some fishing and take my DLSR soon, especially if I draw on the 17th. We have been getting really good rain so the habitat should be really good for them to bounce back from the winter kill rather nicely.

I also saw some deer in town in the marshy area near Crow Creek.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back