PEAX Equipment

2021 Spring Bear Thread

Pro tip: Make sure @EYJONAS! hasn’t been drinking beer before you trust him to set up a wall tent. The wind took that tent for a ride. Had some fun adventures, saw a couple really nice bears, another guy we were hunting with missed a great bear, and I had an up close and personal meeting with a big boar griz that almost ended in him getting shot. Wish I was wearing a GoPro for that experience. Fun times!

66C41201-5456-4E3D-A023-0C52BEA7FFD1.jpeg

Pro tip: Make sure @EYJONAS! hasn’t been drinking beer before you trust him to set up a wall tent. The wind took that tent for a ride. Had some fun adventures, saw a couple really nice bears, another guy we were hunting with missed a great bear, and I had an up close and personal meeting with a big boar griz that almost ended in him getting shot. Wish I was wearing a GoPro for that experience. Fun times!

View attachment 185131
When the ol mills come out the bears come out..... awesome trip amigo, very fun to get out and look for the bear. I conditions weren't ideal but we made the best of it and I had a great time. Bummer on the miss but, one day it'll come together. I'm glad my wife approves of me going hunting with guys I meet online. Till next time!

When the ol mills come out the bears come out..... awesome trip amigo, very fun to get out and look for the bear. I conditions weren't ideal but we made the best of it and I had a great time. Bummer on the miss but, one day it'll come together. I'm glad my wife approves of me going hunting with guys I meet online. Till next time!
I’ll see what I can do about getting rid of my grizzly magnet curse before next time.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back