2021 New Mexico results

2021 NM draw results out.....all red for me. Only know of one person that drew anything and that is for a cow tag in north-central NM. Apparently the number of applications broke all time records. Sucks I didn't even draw deer (first choice odds were 74%).

I'm not sure what the criteria is for a new member? I've been a registered member for almost 2 yr and it still says new member
Post more negative Chit about other users till you reach 100 posts like Addicting did about new members on here and you will become an "active member" LOL

No strike that, just contribute cool content and helpful insights and questions till you reach 100 posts and then you will be listed as an "Active" versus new member.

Last edited:
no nm deer for me

blessing in disguise. it would've been stressful to squeeze in the time to go i think.

i'm excited to see some money com back, it'll make the special draw for pronghorn in wyoming sting the credit card a little less

None of my nm lotto tickets hit too. When are credit cards refunded?

3rd choice FAMD muzzle loader in unit 24 over Halloween! Also got me one of those super limited Javelina tags for February!

This will be the first year I go into a unit a second time. Now I have to learn how my muzzle loader works.

Post more negative Chit about other users till you reach 100 posts like Addicting did and you will become an "active member" LOL

No strike that, just contribute cool content and helpful insights and questions till you reach 100 posts and then you will be listed as an "Active" versus new member.
This comment has a very strong urge for me to go tell you to F yourself, but I won’t because the hypocrisy in it made me giggle a little.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back