2021 New Mexico results

I think the results will come out the 21st. The last few years they have came out a week early. As far as I can remember
I think last year and possibly the year before were on the scheduled date. That doesn’t mean I won’t be checking my email all day on the 14th and 21st though!

Last edited:
Actually, yes archery 1st choice, then rifle then smokepole....I have no illusions about how hard it will be with a bow.

Love it. Stalk will be challenging but hey, all the respect to you for going for it. Hope you draw. I think archery the odds are almost reasonable compared to the other two anyways

Talked to local warden yesterday. All offices of NMG&F are still working employees remotely.
So before the 28th does not look promising.

this shouldn't really affect it thought right?

in my head, doin the draw is basically a few clicks of a mouse to run some iterations and spit things onto the website and auto e-mail folks

ah if it was truly so simple though colorado's system wouldn't nearly set the servers on fire every year

in my head, doin the draw is basically a few clicks of a mouse to run some iterations and spit things onto the website and auto e-mail folks

ah if it was truly so simple though colorado's system wouldn't nearly set the servers on fire every year
...but we're NM. LOL Backwards state that had the best internet access before others.
I imagine your right tho. The folks running things now are mostly new in the Admin jobs. 'Puter speak folks.

After the draw they do some kind of "audit" before the results are posted, and that can require some manpower. But I'm nearly certain the offices were closed this time last year and they still got it out 1 week early I think. 2 weeks early would be great but I think that's wishful thinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back