Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

2021 NASCAR Fantasy league. Wanna join?

Yeah, I'll take this win! I was tripping pretty good with about maybe 40 to go or so. I had my 4 picks sitting 1-2-3-7. But I knew THAT wasn't going to last. :rolleyes: Aaaaaand it didn't. But I'll sure take these points and keep scratching my way back up!

Bristol next Saturday! My favorite track, and our youngest daughter will be there. She's going with a pal from work on the company dime! It was their Christmas bonus that they combined for tickets and hotel room. Must be nice to have things arranged and paid for in your name! Best seats in the place (I helped her pick the section) and rooms in downtown Bristol that were WAY too pricey for us po' folk! She's exited.

8 races left. The top 5 for the Playoff segment are fairly close in scores. For the season, 3 of us are capable of taking the top spot. BHR and I only need to average 20 points or so per race to overtake the Canadian. We all know how the points can add up. The final race is also an 8 driver pick race. Lots of chances to gain OR LOSE coming up!

Daughter is texting me like crazy! Seems like she is having fun and the race hadn't started yet. Told ya so, kid!

Not real confident with my Bell pick but something made me do it.

Huh, Looks like Bell is my best pick of the bunch so far. Not going to be a big point week for me! 😞

No scores yet but looks like Hilljack was the winner and BHR gained some good ground on Fordguy and the Canadian! Lots of Bristol drama last night as well.🙂

Daughter loved the race! Me? Hated my picks... Especially burning a use on Kurt Busch. This was a rough one score-wise.

Waiting for scores sucks! I've been crunching numbers and it looks like Hilljack got 359! Damn good score! Our Canadian got a 236. I fell back to him with a 230. BHR scored a 302.

Final scores may vary. I'm not a rocket scientist! ;)

Quite the variety in our picks this week. Guessing allocations are starting to come into play.

The Canadian is about to get the chrome horn!
Go get him, son! I'm too busy second-guessing myself. Swapped out Brad for Joey last minute. Still wouldn't get me much, but it was a 12 point loss on my part. Trying to hold some top level guys for later and it's starting to hurt.

I put my ribs in the smoker and then I turn the TV on. IT'S WET IN TALLADEGA!!!!!! Hope it dries up quick.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back